It is a powerful video camera for outdoor video surveillance, perfectly suits for operating at night. This device is made on the basis of high-tech 1/2.8″ Sony Starvis Starlight matrix from Japan manufacturer with the resolution of 5.0 Mp (Super HD 2592×1944). The generated Super HD image allows you to clearly see faces and car license plates. It is also important to mention the varifocal lens with the adjustable focal length of 2.8 – 12mm that allows adjusting the wide viewing angle. In addition, the camera is equipped with an infrared illumination system for monitoring at a maximum distance of up to 60 meters in full darkness.
The design of the camera provides the ability to supply power through a network cable greatly simplifying the mounting of this equipment. The housing of the device is made of impact-resistant metal. The video camera has a high level of protection from dust and moisture; it can operate under extreme weather conditions at temperatures from -40 to +60° C.
– High sensitivity with Starvis technology
– H.265 is a highly efficient video compression technology that allows you to compress a high resolution video to a minimum size without quality loss, which saves space on your hard disk
– Adjustment angle of view and sharpness
– ONVIF 2.4+
– Support mobile monitoring: iOS & Android
– Remote access to the device with Partizan MAC
– 3 years warranty